Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Holidays around the corner

Hello, friends!

I haven't been on here the last few days because I have had so much going on this week!
Wrapping Christmas presents and stuffing stockings, for Project Someone Cares,   for the children at  Michigan Children's Home, sending orders, working on new projects, painting, creating greeting cards for a  Christmas card swap, present shopping  and baking  cookies and making  candies....just to name a few. Whew! Been so busy!......

But all of it has been fun and exciting, sooooooo loving it:).

Managed to get the  Christmas tree up today, I  so love the smell.... and my  two lil furballs are loving it as well.

It's their  favorite playing area this time of the year. They  love hiding their  toys and treats  amongst the  packages and tree  skirt.

Tonight..... I think, might be the perfect night   to decorate it while watching one of my  favorite Christmas movies...... National Lampoons Christmas Vacation!

~Heather



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...