Monday, December 17, 2012

My Digi Shop NOW Open!

Hello Everyone!
I am thrilled to announce the GRAND OPENING of my LACY SUNSHINE STORE! The official and ONLY authorised home for my Digital Stamps, Crafts and more.

My  NEW shop can  be  found  here at http://www.purimagination.com/lacysunshine.html

I am also  pleased to announce that not  only  can  you  find  my digital stamps here, but you  will also be able to  find  my  dad, G.P. 's  digital stamps  here too.  So Lacy  Sunshine Store is a great  Father and Daughter  team project!   Yayyy! Happy Dance! (*wink*) (Love you Dad!)

Anyway,  I have filled my  store  with  tons of NEW stamps and  I  so  hope you  enjoy them all!  I  will be  adding  NEW stamps  on a regular basis.. so  please make   sure  you  bookmark my store and check back often.  Please feel free to  add yourself to my  mailing  list for up to date info, products releases and more. here is the link to my mailing  list....http://www.purimagination.com/ContactMe.html

All Christmas Stamps are  just  $2.00 each  and  this is  for a Limited Time Only. By  Dec. 26th  these  Christmas  stamps  will be  retired. So  hurry and  collect  yours  today!

Also as a  special  grand opening  gift... our  way of  saying  THANK YOU for being a  fan..... each purchase made between today Dec. 14th and Dec. 18th... will receive for FREE... my  new
MADDIE AND CLOVER CHRISTMAS SHOPPING DIGI!





Also... for  those of you who  are on  facebook, please feel  free to join our Lacy Sunshine Facebook  Group. Here  is the  perfect place  to post your  lovely  creations  made with our  digis and  to  mingle with  other Lacy Sunshine Fans.

Once  again thank you for being a  fan and  Happy Shopping!
Until Next Time...
~Heather and G.P.


Copyrights@ Heather Valentin. All rights reserved.

4 comments:

  1. Maddie and clover Christmas is adorable. All you stamps are so super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet image, love it, congrats on getting your digi store open =) I have seen several of your images on Lexie and Linda's blogs and they are fab
    Lindsay x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the opening of your new store, I LOVE your images and am off to join your Facebook group (if I haven't already!)Denyse x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...