Sunday, February 3, 2013

Strawberries and Challenge.

Hi Everyone. 

I am so  excited...  Today is my  first Lacy Sunshine Blog Challenge Event. The  theme  is ANYTHING GOES. 

It's going to be alot of  fun  and  for the   prize..... it's a  $30 Lacy Sunshine Gift Certificate for my digis!

On the  Challenge  blog   you  can also obtain a free digi of mine to create with for this  challenge too.

For the  Challenge I  used one of my  NEW DIGIS .... titled Eleanor and Lily Strawberries, to  create my  card. 


This  digi  can ONLY  be found at my Lacy Sunshine Shop... which  is the OFFICIAL and ONLY AUTHORIZED home of my  digis and other crafting products. 

I created  this  card using  Copics, which I love, gel pens, watercolors, paper and cardstock  from by own personal  stash, embellishments and  flowers I have collected throughout the past  few months. 

This  very popular dynamic duo of mine is the perfect  digi for an uplifting  springtime card.

Thanks for stopping by my blog .....and  hope to  see you over at my  challenge.

Have a wonderful day!
Heather
 
 






9 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning card Heather...and dare I say, 'coloured like a true professional?' :o)

    Very best of luck with the challenge. This is just the beginning.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather,
    Congratulations on your new Challenge, heres to a fantastic future.
    A gorgeous card and wonderful colours so bright makes a grey day shine,Eleanor, Lily and Strawberries whats not to like.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card, Heather! Love the new digi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really adorable, fab image and your colouring is outstanding
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card - love this digi!!! I am a new follower now to your blog and I would like to thank you for the freebie which I have just entered into your challenge - Thank you so much:-)

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your new challenge. Gorgeous card.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog ,cards and images are brilliant so I have nominated you for the LIEBSTER AWARD hugs Tania xx if you pop over to my blog you can see what its about http://manxmade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous. Such a pretty and cheerful card. Love your drawings which has got so much character.
    {I would love you to take part in my 500 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...